From:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:26:16 -0700
  As one who has been in a lot of competitive situations, I can tell you that when the quesiton you bring is up is different than anybody else's, you have a better shot of being judged on your own merit than by comparison.  The judges for your competition will end up deciding who had the better answer to that one question between your two groups.  That kinda seems like a disadvantage, but not illegal. A  lot of us will come to the
tournament with similar problems/issues for consideration, so it isn't
the problem that needs to be different, but the solution that needs to
be uniquely created by the two separate groups.

Good luck,

Brandy