From:
Ram Boreda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ram Boreda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 00:47:06 -0400
1. Does the team get any prep time to organize their attachments and align the Robot before the clock starts?

2. We put in new AA batteries and the Robot is behaving very differently (overshooting or turning more than before). The team is confused because none of their programs are based on time. They used distance, lower power and number of rotations etc to navigate. Should the team try to readjust the parameters or try to burn out the batteries some more? We did not expect this much variability with new batteries.

3. If a mission is accomplished successfully, but the subsequent run knocks the pieces out of place for the completed mission, do we get any points for the previous mission? Or do the judges simply go by the end state of all mission pieces?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Ram