Forest Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Mar 2019 23:17:26 -0800
Teams!

Please include me in your response below as well. I just started a LEGO
robotics program at forest grove elementary school with FLL Jr. and FLL
teams. We currently have the bare minimum but would certainly benefit from
having additional kits.

To be honest, our school is Title 1 and parents are generally financially
limited so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Email me your prices and I will see what we can do.

Jose