From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 06:55:49 -0400
Check out page 46 in the EV3 programming guide linked to from the FLL
coach/team resource page:
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Challenge/TeamResources/NaturesFury/2013EV3Programming.pdf

That page shows you how to make a line follower using the EV3 color sensor.

If your team uses the NXT, then look at page 35 the NXT programming
guide instead:
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/sites/default/files/Challenge/TeamResources/SeniorSolutions/2012Programming1.pdf

I have found these demo programs thoroughly useful.  The kids love
seeing the robot follow the line, and when they see the robot behaving
intelligently, that really helps getting them to start thinking about
what other things the robot could decide for itself.