From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:22:01 -0400
Michele

Most tournaments will have
1 practice match 2.5 mins (that does not count)
3 matches that count - your highest score counts
solve as many missions in 2.5 in one match

Yes 2.5 mins goes real quick. Make sure they know to have fun. That is the
most important piece.

You will be given a schedule at the tournament that will show match times
and juding times (project, core values, robot design)

Pay attention to the times and to announcements about changes to schedule
times during the da.

Eric Palmer
team #7
The Rainbow Cows