Sender:
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2011 20:20:09 -0400
From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Heather Dyson <[log in to unmask]>
We just did our presentation at LC Bird and we had 4 team members with
about equal parts during the 5 min presentation. Q&A depends on the
questions asked. But I assume that it was pretty evenly spreadouyt with
what my team said.  I don't watch the presentations for judging sessions.

Eric
Team #7
The Rainbow Cows