Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:21:22 -0400
From:
Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>
To: VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
In some of the emails earlier in the season, some teams were opting not to put the string up during practice, which is allowed. But then, there are no rules that apply to practice.

Practicing with as many of the same conditions as the tournament is recommended, but looking for a rule that applies to practice is futile.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone