Sender:
From:
Kilmer Fll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:53:43 -0500
Hello teams, coaches and parents,

We are team Positive Aftermath from Fairfax County, VA.

We are determined to make a difference in the lives of children and
families affected by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). It makes us all very sad
that children and families are suffering. The people of the Philippines
need our help *NOW.* *Families are desperate for food and clean water. They
need shelter.  *

We have created a *GoFundMe* page to which *ALL* FLL teams can give to
help Typhoon Haiyan victims, and together we can make a HUGE difference! We
read that the best thing we can do is send money.

Here is the charity link: http://www.gofundme.com/Positive-Aftermath

Please share this with your friends and help us raise money to help people
in the Philippines! It means a lot to all of us. All funds raised will be
sent to the *Philippine Red Cross* and the *Philippine Natural Disaster
Risk Reduction and Management Council*.

We hope you will join us in helping families in the Philippines!

*P.S.* If you would like to donate via cash, or check, please e-mail us at

Thank You,
*Team Positive Aftermath *#6371
Aaraj, Alex, Vishnu, Siona, Sanjana, and Zach