From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 17:53:11 -0400
The tournament will an additional cost $100 to enter.  You should also
consider the cost of matching team uniforms (aka matching shirts; about
$10-14 per shirt printed or $5-7 a piece if you do it yourself.)  and add
about $20-25 for skit materials.  We had sign-ups for snacks and drinks at
meetings.  If you don't have a table, you'll need to cost that out as well.
      There does not seem to be a shortage of FLL team members, so I wish
you luck in finding a great team and in your year,
Brandy