Sender:
From:
Kelly Abramson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2014 14:00:19 -0500
Last minute rookie question:  My team is very focused on music (in fact, their research/project deals with learning music).  In programming the robot missions, they made the robot make a sound (a beep) after it completes several missions.  I don’t see anything against this in rules, but wondering if it might be considered a distraction to the other team at the robot table. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether I should encourage them to remove the sound from the robot missions?

Much thanks,
Kelly Abramson
Redstone Robotics #9433