From:
Linda Budiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Budiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 07:50:39 -0500
Yes, let's have a kids pot luck celebration in December!  Amazing how they
enjoyed the FLL and learned STEM + Core Values along the way.

Linda Budiman

On Friday, November 15, 2013, Elena Smyly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We all miss the teamwork, the fun and the joy of learning that we had in
Linda's and Carlos's house.  Lets all get together before Christmas, when
the awards are ready, and celebrate!
> We can do pot luck lunch?
>

> On Monday, November 11, 2013 8:55 PM, Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> You are very right, Carlos! Those smiles were priceless! I'm very
grateful to you all for your hard work. It just goes to show that
perseverance truly does pay off.

[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> To all,
>
> Allow me to take a few minutes of your time to extend my most sincere
appreciation to the entire supporting cast for an excellent tournament.
The important part is that this note is written in Alice, Cooper, Jane and
Max names as they are the team members that benefited from your hard work
and the spirit of competition.

> Based on witnessing those four smiles at the end of the day; this can be
rated as a MasterCard moment made possible by all of you that will be with
them for years to come.