From:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:23:41 -0400
Sustainable Reston https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sustainablereston.org_&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=pUyFpxL0vBpE1CA6ZLlphSj5PlKP8a_ET2EhqtxvY8U&s=Zs8RBjsGiBUoq9gPYjqbJBxy_o0ZYn67RgHOAkP2EYE&e=
I worked the NoVA Mini Maker Faire and they were there and had composting
worms if I remember correctly? Something to do with composting. They would
be an excellent resource.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Meenakshi Pandeya <[log in to unmask]