From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:53:27 -0400
Hi Eric,I did not measure, but there is a tiny amount of space around the
sides of our mat too.  It was the same way last year.  We just positioned
ours as far to the left and down as we could, so that it lined up with the
left and bottom sides.  I can't remember if we were told specifically to do
this or not.  There will be an ongoing Q & A blog that coaches can post
questions to, and get official answers from FLL, once the season starts.  So
that might be a good place to ask.

Sonya Shaver
Nanobots in Harrisonburg