Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 15:30:48 -0400
7bit
From:
Mandy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Nicholson, Tiwan A (Genworth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Team Piheads meets in Hampton Park in SW Chesterfield.  We are a
homeschool/public school mix team.  We have one definite opening due to one
team member aging out.  May allow 2 additional slots if there is enough
parent help.

We are a second year team that was lucky enough to make it to state last
year.

We meet 1 time a week in Aug and 2 times a week in Sept and Oct.  More if
necessary.  One mandatory participation in a field trip dedicated to
improving gracious professionalism in the team is required.  Meetings are
1.5 hours long.

No programming or robotics experience necessary.  However, a positive, I can
do it attitude is required.  Prospective team members MUST be able to focus
for the full 1.5 hours.

Mandy Wilson