From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2015 11:45:50 -0500
One caveat (which I think was what Monson was saying) is that each match is
scored independently.  For example (keeping the number of missions simple
here)

*Match 1:*
Transport (50 points)
Salvage (60 points)
Total: 206 Points (50 + 60 + 96 for leaving all black penalties undisturbed)

*Match 2:*
Transport (50 points)
Composting (60 points)
Total: 206 Points (50 + 60 + 96 for leaving all black penalties undisturbed)

Your score for the *entire* Robot Game would be 206 points after these two
matches.  You don't get credit for Salvage on the first and the Composting
on the second.

It's a technicality, but FLL is all about proper interpretation of the
rules :)

-Frank