From:
Alina Marston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alina Marston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:01:42 -0400
Hi everyone,

  My team is having trouble with our robot wheels skidding on our board. My team has tested their robot on two other boards and the robot's wheels do not skid when turning on the other two boards, but they do skid when they turn on ours. We had another team test their robot and programs on our board last week and their wheels skidded also when running on our board. In all, we've tested three other robots on the other two boards and none of them skid like on ours at home. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!
Alina Marston
The Magically Energized Lightning Waffle Bunnies