From:
Marin Kobin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marin Kobin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:18:57 -0500
We are looking for FIRST LEGO League teams to fill open shifts for the Program Corner during the FIRST Chesapeake District Event that is taking place at the Meadow Event Park’s Farm Bureau Building in Doswell, VA.  The event will be held March 25-26 This event is for the FIRST Robotics Competition as they are playing this seasons game, Stronghold. The teaser video FIRST released for the game is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVLdJdoKK2E.

Each day will have 2 shifts and 2 teams per shift:
Friday AM - 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Friday PM - 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Saturday AM - 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Saturday PM - 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Food will NOT be provided for teams so please plan accordingly. There will be a concessions stand on site that you may purchase food from.

Each team may only sign up for one shift to start to allow for all teams a chance to present.  We will be cutting registration off on March 18th at 5 PM unless we fill all of the spots earlier.  If, at the time of the cutoff, we have not filled all the spots, we will offer teams already filling a shift additional time.

You can sign up for time at: http://goo.gl/forms/hlv51GKgGc

I can be reached at [log in to unmask] for any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,
Marin Kobin
FIRST Chesapeake Central Virginia FRC Planning Committee Chair