From:
David Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:55:01 -0500
OK, I just have to say it. The Gangnum Style flashmob idea was AWESOME! My
team loved it and it really brought some excitement to the room. It was
perfect to open the tournament and it came at a great time to kick off the
awards ceremony with some energy. Thanks for doing that and letting us know
so everyone could dance along!

-David Lawrence
Coach Spegonauts  Newport News,VA