From:
Sharmila Sanjay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharmila Sanjay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 18:05:41 -0500
Yes, I agree!!!  Thank you to the Talon 540 team, judges and volunteers!!
Everything was managed and coordinated very professionally.  It was a great
educational experience as our team got to learn about other research
solutions and interact with other teams.  We also would like to also thank
Swapnil, our guide.

Regards,

Sharmila Sanjay

Fantastic Undercover Robotic Youth  (FURY #2765)