Sender:
From:
Jeff Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:24:43 -0400
I would like to confirm my assumptions regarding two situations

1.      Robot leaves base disrupts and model such that it can no longer be used to score.  Specifically, on the patent mission, it hits the bone bridge leg such that it can no longer be used to kick the ball into the goal.  Have we lost the opportunity to score or can we request the referee to put it back in place since we bumped it accidentally?  (assume we’re out of luck and lose the points)

2.     If we leave an attachment behind (in this case on purpose) but leave it in the wrong place due to robot inconsistency. If the attachment is now in the way of our future missions, can we (A. )Ask for it to be removed as a stray object (assume the answer is no, we’re out of luck and must deal with it) (B.) Remove it ourselves and take a touch penalty (assume the answer is yes, we can do this)

I’m sure the rules cover these items but it’s not always easy to feel 100% positive in my interpretation, so I want to be check so I don’t steer the team wrong.

Many thanks,

Jeff Schatz

Head Coach

Cougar Spirit