Sender:
From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:52:16 -0700
Coaches,

I like to ask a favor from the 30+ teams (coaches or parent's) who attended
October 1st Coaches workshop at George Mason University, Fairfax, VA. I f you
have taken photographs of the following guest speakers during their
presentation, please send a copy to my e-mail: [log in to unmask]

1) Joseph J. Pancrazio, PhD, Bioengineering Program Director, GMU
2) Grace C.Y. Peng, Ph.D. (Invited), NIH, Program Director, National Institute
of Biomedical Imaging & Bioengineering,
3) Dr.  John W. Haller, Program Director, Applied Science & Technology Div.  at
the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, NIH

I received a urgent request from the Dr. Pancrazio's office for their record.
Again, I need few photographs during their presentation.

Thank!
 Desh Deshmukh