From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:22:15 -0400
I've heard of teams doing both.  The advantage to printing is that you can
parallelize the build process.  My team was able to knock out 9 of the 10
models in 2 1/2 hours last Saturday.  If you do print them, you can print
in black and white because the instructions list the color of all of the
parts for each step.

-Frank Levine