From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2015 12:08:53 -0500
Hello coaches!
Congratulations to all the teams across Virginia and DC on a great Trash
Trek season!  I hope you've had a fun and exciting time solving the world's
trash problems!  If any of you are not advancing to the Championship, but
would be interested in still coming to volunteer, I have a few more judging
slots that still need to be filled for both Saturday and Sunday.  This is
actually the largest FLL tournament in the world and it is a lot of fun!
It is also a great way for coaches to learn more, see what teams do,
network with other coaches, and get some great tips for next year.  If you
might be interested in coming to Harrisonburg on Saturday and/or Sunday
(you don't have to be here both days), please email me at

Many thanks!

Sonya