Sender:
From:
Enit Kaduku <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 12:35:42 -0500
To: Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Mr. Vanderlyn,

Team 4777 and their coaches and parents would like to take this opportunity
to thank you personally and all the tournament organizers, the Eagle Ridge
Middle School and all volunteers involved in making yesterday's Ashburn
regional tournament a wonderful experience for us.

We particularly enjoyed and appreciated the fact that our  team was
schedueld for all their game  runs in the same table, thus minimizing the
robot's  unpredictability that comes with moving from table to
table for each run.  While we don't know whether this was accidental or
intentionally planned this way and while it may have been possible and easy
to implement due to the relatively small number of teams in the
regional tournament, it seems to us to be such a great idea and that it
could go a long way if possible in any and all tournaments.

Thank you again
Enit