Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:17:22 -0400
From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jeffrey Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
To determine if the solution is innovative, consult the rubric.

Question:

Can they have an app built at their direction and have it count as "their" solution?

Answer:

No. It is more important for the kids to do the work than to have a professional working solution. If they have app idea, do what is age appropriate for your team – poster boards, paper mock-ups, etc.

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor