From:
Christine Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:58:49 -0500
Hi VA/DC FLL Community,

Wow! What an awesome whirlwind of a first season. I just wanted to write a quick note before our virtual judging this evening to say thanks to the many people who helped set up our rookie team for success...

To the retired teams who generously gifted us EV3s, lego parts, supplies, and robot game tables. Plus awesome advice too. Thank you!

To the judges, experts, and coaches who dialed in every other Thursday to answer ALL of our questions, no matter how big or small.  Thank you!

To those who posted great advice, resources, and questions on this message board. Thank you!

To FRC Team 422 for organizing an amazing expert panel. Thank you!

To all the tournament directors around the state (and especially Alexandria 2) for making sure we are going into this hybrid tournament informed, organized and excited. Thank you!

To the judges we have yet to meet for volunteering precious time to make this competition happen. Thank you!

And most of all to Kaitlin, for patiently fielding ALL my questions and being an incredible source of information and support. Thank you!

This first season has been quite a ride for this first-time coach but I vow to pay all your kindness forward next year. In sum, the gratitude runs deep.

Good luck to everyone as our seasons wraps. And to anyone at Alexandria 2 on Sunday, please come over and say hi. We'll be the team wearing chicken hats :) I can't wait to meet everyone!

Chris Carroll, Team 47355, Ready Prexie One