Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:47:15 -0400
From:
EV3Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Comments:
Just wanted to share that EV3Lessons has many Trash Trek tools ready for teams:

1) Trash Trek Scorer: http://ev3lessons.com/resources/scorer/score.html
Also available as an Android App, iOS App in review
We shared this tool on the FLL Forum and have incorporated all feedback.  We will keep it updated as the rules updates come out too.

2) Interactive Sketch Planner: http://ev3lessons.com/resources/drawplan/
Use this to plan your missions.  We used to print and draw all our missions out, but this new electronic tool reduces paper.  You can save your runs and even upload the file back.  This is also available on Android.

3) Wheel Converter: http://ev3lessons.com/resources/wheelconverter/#en-us
Program using CM/INCHES.  This is a companion tool to our My Blocks lesson.  This is also available on Android.

Lots of new lessons were added this summer including learning to use Variables, Arrays, using the Gyro to Wall Follow & Move Straight, and even a Proportional 2-Color Sensor Line Follower.

We added a large collection of Core Value Activities (including a whole set by FLL Starting Point) that might be fun to try out with your teams this season.

Sincerely,
EV3Lessons Founders
www.ev3lessons.com