Sender:
From:
Wendy Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 21:25:23 -0500
Hi everyone,
Our team has lost the blue ball, the kids think the toddler sister of one of the team
members had it and did whatever 2 year olds do to make it disappear. It's been missing
over a week and we have searched everywhere we can think of. I looked to find what sets it
was in to see if I can get a replacement and there aren't any readily available.

If your team is done with your blue ball and you are in the Richmond area, we would love to
buy it from you. I can come to you to get it.
Please let me know if you're willing to part with it.
Thank you!
Wendy