Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:53:06 -0400
7bit
From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Problems with the yellow guide walls persist. After repeated runs with our
robot the walls are not holding up and are hard to get firmly back together.

The problems is that the Velcro like material lifts the sections it is
adhered to and the other sections are now not at the same level.  We can fix
this at the home table (use more of the Velcro like stuff, or glue the
pieces).  But I'm concerned that at tournament the walls are going to get
destroyed and be hard to put together well and in a timely way.

Are you having problems with the guide walls as well?  Do you have
solutions?

Eric Palmer

FLL 2009 Team 956 Coach
FLL 2009 Team 882 Mentor
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS

== Team 956 Sponsors ===
Signature Consulting
Signature Consultants is an IT staffing firm that provides IT professionals
to clients on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis.
http://www.sigconsult.com

   -----
NDSE
Network Data Security Experts
One Company.  Many Solutions.
http://www.ndse.net

   -----
Virginia Asset Management
The Power of Independence
http://www.vamllc.com

   -----
AERC Recycling
Secure Data Destruction & Surplus
http://www.aercrecycling.com/

== Team 882 Sponsor ===
CapTech Ventures
Managing, Designing, & Implementing IT Systems
http://www.captechventures.com/