Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2022 09:59:36 -0400
8bit
From:
Richard Clemmons <[log in to unmask]>
To: Theresa Goltermann <[log in to unmask]>
If you need to reach me, Ms. Goitermann my cell phone is 717 422 1019.

Please ... I would use these in my robotics unit.

I only have 6 robots, enough for one class.

I teach 6 classes a day (2 sixth, seventh, and eight grades classes)

You donation would allow me to teach all my classes with resources during the semester.

Where can I pick the kits up from?

Can I meet you at Tabb Middle School?

If someone got to you before me.  Can you at least hold 10 for me?

In advance, thank you!

Sincerely,
Mr. Richard Clemmons, CTE Teacher (He, Him, His)
George Washington Middle School
1005 Mount Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, Virginia 22301
Phone: 703-706-4500