Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:19:31 -0700
Dear Coaches,

First I must apologize to these coaches of the 2009 teams that kindly allowed me to film a video clip on the teams for this over-a-year loooooong delay.

The original video footage is in MTS HD format and I couldn't even find an easy inexpensive tool to process them 1 year ago. Now I think I have a simple plan and video converting/editing tools to put the video together efficiently in decent quality, and I'll be able to put everything on one DVD media.

However, I may not be able to identify every teams by viewing the video (some teams I remember, while some teams I don't). So, to the coaches or parents of the teams listed below - please reply me an email with your team #/names and a current mailing address. When the "firs cut" of the video is made, if I am not sure what team on a particular footage, I'll take a snapshoot of the video and send to the teams on this list only so the team can be identified and the privacy will be protected at accepted level. Once I have identified every teams, I'll title each video clip with the team name, and I'll mail each video clip to respective team coaches/parents for review, and to get your approval for allowing me to release the entire DVD to VADCFLL comunity in the same way I did on 2006 DVD.

Thank you a million!!!

Jin Ye
Under Public Diplomacy Assesment Program
US State Department
(703) 864-9255 (M)
(202) 632-2890 (W)