From:
Bobbie Arbogast <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bobbie Arbogast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 19:22:41 -0500
The tournament in Harrisonburg today went so smoothly.  Thanks so much to
all of you helped make this a great event for the children, coaches, and
visitors.

Now that this regional tournament is over, I am in need of second field
kit.  Our team is made up of students from two different schools and we
are headed to state competition.  If anyone in the Harrisonburg area would
allow us to borrow a field set up kit so we have one at each school for
practice, we would greatly appreciate it!  Please let me know if you are
willing to share.

Thanks,
Bobbie Arbogast
Coach of Lego Legends
Team 3145
Lacey Spring and John C. Myers Elementary