Sender:
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:55:48 -0500
Coaches of teams with invitations to the Championship tournament will
receive an email today or tomorrow with instructions.  A special email list
for the Championship tournament is in the process of being created so that
information can be disseminated.

As of late last night, almost all 3rd weekend tournaments had reported
results, so the email list should be complete sometime today.  General
information about the tournament is available at
http://www.vadcfll.org/championship/.  As noted previously, the tournament
is a 2-day event, with opening ceremonies Saturday morning, and closing
ceremonies late Sunday afternoon.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisro