Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 May 2010 13:42:49 -0400
My team of rising 7th and 8th graders has an opening for one girl that is a
rising 7th or 8th grader.

No prior FLL experience is required.

We are in the far west and will be an unaffiliated team with students from
Pocahontas middle school and Short Pump middle school.  However, the open
slot can be filled with someone from any school or home schooled. No
preference is given to school affiliation.

Have any interested parent contact me at:
Eric Palmer
804-405-7404 Cell

This will be this team's 2nd year and my 3rd year as an FLL coach. I have an
assistant coach who is returning from last year as well.  We also have an
experienced FLL/FTC/FRC team mentor from a local high school.

Thanks

   ---
Eric F. Palmer