From:
Nate Laverdure <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nate Laverdure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:52:21 -0500
Nancy,
The full tournament schedule for the Chantilly Tournament is attached.  The
schedules for each individual team appear at the end of the document.
Regrettably, we have not been able to upload it to the website (
http://www.chantillyrobotics.com/css/fll/about.html), which is operated by
the high school robotics team.

Hope you and your team have a good time on Saturday!

Nate Laverdure
Technical Director, Chantilly Tournament

703-200-2336