Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:34:09 -0500
8bit
From:
"Osman, Catherine (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Ashlie Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]> cc: "Spann, Charlotte (DCPS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Team Langley agrees wholeheartedly!  Thank you!

C. H. Osman
STEM Coordinator

Langley Elementary School
District of Columbia Public Schools
101 T Street, NE
Washington, DC   20002
Office:  202-724-4223

Nominate an exemplary DC Government Employee for The 14th Annual Cafritz Awards. Each of this year's five winners will be recognized with a $7,500 cash prize! The nomination deadline is Monday, November 24. Visit www.cafritzawards.org <http://www.cafritzawards.org> for more information.