Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 17:23:24 +0000
Comments:
Thank you to Karen and all the referees, judges, and other volunteers that put in their time to making the Newport News tournament such a fun experience for all the teams. Our kids love the excitement of the day and being with the other teams, and I appreciate so much the effort that it is put into making it so great for them! Thank you.
Congratulations to the Tiger AI, Bruin Brick Builders, and the Grizzlies on your advancement to the State Championship! Good Luck in December!
Amy NicholsThe Ruling Robot Falcons