From:
Kevin and Stephanie Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin and Stephanie Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:02:21 -0500
Last year, our team lost points for each piece "penalty" item, even if they
had not been in scoring position to start with.  If they lose levees that
are taken from base, is that just "lost opportunity" ( no deductions) or is
it  - 5 points off of the final score - essentialy a net loss of 10 points
if the levee piece was in scoring position and a loss of 5 points if not in
scoring position.