Sender:
From:
Michael Blanpied <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 06:50:01 -0800
It is not required, but it's a good idea for the kids to either have
a printout of the programs (or at least the one or two they're most
proud of) or a laptop containing the programs (with NXT software
already fired up and displaying their best work). Some judges ask to
see the programming, and others conduct the session entirely around
the robot with just verbal discussion about the programming.

Mike