Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2018 18:08:18 -0500
From:
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
the team picks up, touches, or interacts in any way with the Robot.

As people have noted, if the Robot is not Completely In Base, then there's
a Penalty (unless the team is turning off the Robot because they are done
with the Match.)

If the Robot is Transporting objects, then, those objects either go back to
Base or get taken out of play.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor