From:
Cindy Halim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Halim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:58:36 -0400
Some additional info about my son for consideration (-:

Max first started with Robotics last summer when he went to camp with
Fairfax Collegiate. He loved it. He then did the after-school Robotics program,
also with Fairfax Collegiate, at our school, Eagle View Elementary, in the Fall
and Spring, which just concluded a couple of weeks ago. He got his own NXT
2.0 for Christmas and has been working on projects ever since. He looks up
projects online, watches YouTube videos, and asks me to get him more parts
(censors, additional NXT brick, bluetooth, etc). He looks up the parts on
Amazon and shows them to me. He is definitely a tech kid. He loves anything
to do with legos, computers, and technology. He is also very good in math; he
is above his grade level in math and received perfect SOL scores two years in
a row.

So please consider us when you have an opening in your team! (-:

Thanks,
Cindy