Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:56:57 +0000
From:
Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sid Hatcher <[log in to unmask]>

The off Field storage is not just limited to the Mission Models that start
out in Base. It applies to anything that is Completely Inside Base (e.g.
Mission Models that started outside of base and your Robot retrieved, like
the Broken Pipe). It also applies to all equipment your team bings with
them. You can move the items between the actual Base and off Field storage
as often as often as you desire.