Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:33:17 -0400
From:
Ariadne Autor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
Typically the judge asks if they are ready to begin before they start the
clock.Having judged before, the teams that come in with simple props and
streamlined set up are well positioned to perform (less nervous, rushed).
Practicing set up as well as the skit will help.

The judging rubric can give your team a good idea of what the judges are
looking for in terms of content and preparation.
Our team has found the rubric to be a great tool to self-assess before the
tournament.

Also, you probably remember that your team must set up independently and
leave the room as you found it (removing any debris generated during the
skit, if any).

Good luck.
Ari Autor
Co-Coach of The BrickBeasts