From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:38:11 -0400
For the team in general, you will need the coach's name and contact
information, team affiliation (if any), and team location.

For each team member, you will be asked to provide:
First Name, Last Name
Sex
Date of Birth
Race
Have participated in FLL previously?

The personal data are used to support funding requests. Many sponsors
are interested in the demographic distribution of the
participants, and having this information helps in obtaining their
support for VADCFLL. No individual personal information is released,
however.

Finally, you will be asked to select a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice
tournament location.

Ralph

Eric Palmer wrote:
> At least this much is needed
> Coaches info
> First FLL Team number
> Team name
> Team member info (name, gender, date of birth)
>

>    ---
> Eric F. Palmer
> FLL 2009 Team 956 Coach
> FLL 2009 Team 882 Mentor

Ralph F. Grove, Jr., Ph.D., Professor
James Madison University Department of Computer Science