From:
sridhar kowdley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sridhar kowdley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:38:18 -0400
The field kit should have come with detailed instructions on the video.
First we took out all the pieces from the plastic bags and took disposible
dinner plates and put all like pieces together on a plate.  Suggest you
bring a number of PCs or laptops and display the instructions --it is very
hard to make copies (too many pages and they need to be in color).  Then we
broke up the team into sections with two kids building each of the field kit
pieces.  Bonus, after the plates got cleared (i..e, the pieces were all used
up) we had a pizza party afterwards using the plates.  should take a long
day (4 hour session to complete)-- Monday (columbus day may be ideal)

Sridhar--