Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:22:46 -0500
From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
The video implied that we could, but challenge doc did not.  Make sure your
team has read ALL of the rules, and ALL of the updates.  This one was
specifically addressed in Update 9.

*UPDATE 9:*
- YOU MAY NOT MOVE BARS AROUND BY HAND M05 Clarification (10-29-15) The
exception described in M05 only allows you correct rare situations
resulting from Bars getting stuck on your Sorter’s east chute:
--If a Bar gets to a hole, but doesn’t fall through... You can put it
through.
--If a Bar lands in the wrong Bin, or on the mat, FROM THE EAST CHUTE… You
can put it into the correct Bin.

That’s all the leniency allows. It is the ROBOT’S job to transport Bars,
and to load and activate the Sorter, and to move the Plastic Bag.