Sender:
From:
Heather Kemmerly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 02:58:52 -0400
I am a rookie coach, and my team asked me the other day, "What do
we have to get at the Regional competition, in order to go to the State
competition?"  I, of course, did not have an answer for them.  If someone
would be so kind as to let me know, I'd appreciate it.  I have expressed
to my team that anything we accomplish will be a success and that I am
very proud of our team no matter what.  We had a late start and everyone
is new.  I think they are doing fantastic, but I can't blame them for wanting
to know the answer to their question.  I'm glad they are thinking big.  No task
is unachievable.  I admire thier enthusiasm.

Thanks,

Heather
Team #4911 "Bionics"