Sender:
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 03:50:00 +0000
Coaches,

The Harrisonburg High School Key Club asked me to send a note to all the teams coming to the state tournament.

They are hosting a coat drive to try to make sure as many kids as possible have a warm coat this winter.  This is a big problem in Harrisonburg as we have a significant refugee population.

If you have extra coats or jackets in good shape, please consider bringing them to the high school on Sunday and donating them to the Key Club.  They'll make sure they get to a good home.

thanks,

see you soon.

Nick

Sent from my iPad