Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:36:47 -0500
From:
Sreeni Konanki <[log in to unmask]>
I know that we can get continuous movement using a loop. But many programs
in youtube videos and other places doesn't use loop and still get the
continuous movement. So I am trying to understand if I am  missing anything
here. Below program should move certain distance as per the one of the
article in legoengineering.com but it doesn't move at all in our case.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Thanks,
Sreeni Konanki