From:
Cedric D'Costa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cedric D'Costa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:32:25 -0500
We viewed the fllstartingpoint video which was very helpful.
My apologies for the long list of question and  if we missed any from the
video.

We're a rookie team and needed clarification on the questions below-
*Core values*
1. Are the kids allowed to take the poster into the room?
2. Is this a closed session?
3. How long is this session?
4. Is this 5 minutes for the Core value activity and 5 minutes for judging?
5. Should the kids introduce themselves? Will this be counted in the time
allocated?
6. Are only 3 adults allowed in the room with the kids?

*Project*
1. Is this 5 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for judging?
2. Should the kids introduce themselves? Will this be counted in the time
allocated?
3. Are only 3 adults allowed in the room with the kids?
4. I assume this is a closed session and a poster/trifold is allowed in
this room.

*Robot design*
1. Is this a closed session?
2. Should the kids mention their roles as we have some "experts" in
programming who can answer questions.
3. Should they walkthrough their binder?
4. How long is the judging of Robot design?
5. How many adults are allowed in the room with the kids?

*Missions*
1. Is this a closed session?
2. How long do we get at the practice table?
3. How many adults are allowed in the room with the kids?

Thank you!
Cedric